Thursday, July 9, 2009

More Free Grass (12 Haikus)


I love the world. No
doubt I have the internet.
Sparkles from the world!



Seen at hand or seen
at night or anywhere, it
is just something new.



Like the laws, splashing
my bare feet long, the transfer
of information.



It was designed to
protect the thumb, the market
is universal.



Words no more extreme
than churches, and my love songs
of love for trespass.



As if dead, and not
just as George Gershwin. There's no
rights reserved but this?



Good news and jets; beef
on the overthrown, the thief
has a computer.



Free will, the millions
of myself, they go down! Ah,
we all own people.



Unseen buds unseen
buds unseen buds, repeating
and disappearing.



The rhetoric of
this work, trade, products, games, it
was good to copy.



To talk to do a
kind of advertising. No
one moves or speaks, no.



Sex contains all the
areas of research that
might be satisfied.

1 comment:

  1. I love the world/no doubt I have the internet -- Ha! Keep these up.

    ReplyDelete