Friday, September 4, 2009

More Free Grass (16 Haikus)


To read all installments in the series, click here.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

America, the
law of gravity, and all
the isolation.



Before I consent
to subordinate you, fill
me with your own right.



Copy and paste world
to the property owner's
permission system.



Free use, as if a
library is to be loved
by strangers? Or not.



Frolic on this, the
course of obedience, you
shall all be master!



How bright the flashes
of creativity and
culture disappears.



If we die we die
now, inhaling the value
of innovation.



I have loved thee, my
gosh, a free market is to
show clips of loving.



I have set up a
web page today, thou lucky
mistress of any.



I offer a world
of love, drunkenness, justice,
refreshing, absurd.



Joy, I would love to
forget, nothing is nothing
but joy left! The end.



Land of sales, torture,
cable, the great media
gulp, oblivion.



O blossoms of my
fair use exceptions, to have
access to this book.



Some are pushing to
create. Why else would they all
come to india!



They are blind. And these
costs substantially harm the
unforeseeable.



We have done wrong, but
because the artist was wrong.
Gorgeous clouds of flash!

No comments:

Post a Comment